Page 137 of 204 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 3060
  1. #2041
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,038

    Default

    As much of a non-fan of Kittylossus I am these days that looks cute as hell.

  2. #2042
    Mighty Member Silver Fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,751

    Default

    Multiple Man #3 Cover sketch


    Domino #2

  3. #2043
    Astonishing Member Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    3,121

    Default

    When are we getting to the flashback where Colossus cheats on Kitty with an alien or where Kitty breaks up with Colossus or where Colossus tries to murder her and the rest of the JGS.

  4. #2044
    Extraordinary Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    When are we getting to the flashback where Colossus cheats on Kitty with an alien or where Kitty breaks up with Colossus or where Colossus tries to murder her and the rest of the JGS.
    we're not.
    10char

  5. #2045
    Astonishing Member Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    3,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    we're not.
    10char
    There should've at least been an editor who told Guggs to stick to Whedon era flashbacks.

  6. #2046
    Astonishing Member WhiteQueenEmmaFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    When are we getting to the flashback where Colossus cheats on Kitty with an alien or where Kitty breaks up with Colossus or where Colossus tries to murder her and the rest of the JGS.
    Peter is a loyal sweetheart.....Kitty is the one most likely to cheat, or call the whole thing off

  7. #2047
    Astonishing Member Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    3,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Peter is a loyal sweetheart.....Kitty is the one most likely to cheat, or call the whole thing off
    No headcanon plz

  8. #2048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    As much of a non-fan of Kittylossus I am these days that looks cute as hell.
    With context, it's creepy as hell.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Peter is a loyal sweetheart.....Kitty is the one most likely to cheat, or call the whole thing off
    But.......it's literally the opposite.

  9. #2049
    X-Cultist nx01a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    479′S 12643′W
    Posts
    9,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    X-Men Red #4
    There's Wakanda getting drowned again.
    Sexy Jean is angry!
    Gods, the Sentinel survived. Boo.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

  10. #2050
    Astonishing Member WhiteQueenEmmaFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    No headcanon plz
    ANY time she gets close to someone it doesn't work out...she was engaged to Peter Quill too. This is the first engagement for Peter. He deserves a nice orthodox Russian girl who isn't his sister or insane. Russia's a big country there are only 4 mutants?

  11. #2051
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    ANY time she gets close to someone it doesn't work out...she was engaged to Peter Quill too. This is the first engagement for Peter. He deserves a nice orthodox Russian girl who isn't his sister or insane. Russia's a big country there are only 4 mutants?
    He's cheated before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    There should've at least been an editor who told Guggs to stick to Whedon era flashbacks.
    I get the feeling this is being written by Claremont for the wedding special.

  12. #2052
    Astonishing Member Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    3,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    ANY time she gets close to someone it doesn't work out...she was engaged to Peter Quill too. This is the first engagement for Peter. He deserves a nice orthodox Russian girl who isn't his sister or insane. Russia's a big country there are only 4 mutants?
    Iceman was gay and she actually ended her relationship with Star-Lord on somewhat good terms. It's Guggs who had her lash out against him. Anyway, Colossus used to have sex with people left and right so Domino is about his speed, not some orthodox Russian lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I get the feeling this is being written by Claremont for the wedding special.
    Nope it's a Marquez page, who is billed for doing the flashback sequence in #26 as well. Todd Nauck is doing the art on Claremont's story.

  13. #2053
    X-Cultist nx01a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    479′S 12643′W
    Posts
    9,703

    Default

    Colossus... Having sex left and right? No slut shaming, please, though Peter's sexual history is not as torrid and tawdry as you claim. He only had ONE threesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

  14. #2054
    Extraordinary Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    ANY time she gets close to someone it doesn't work out.
    That can literally be said about every relationship that doesnt end with death

  15. #2055
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Iceman was gay and she actually ended her relationship with Star-Lord on somewhat good terms. It's Guggs who had her lash out against him. Anyway, Colossus used to have sex with people left and right so Domino is about his speed, not some orthodox Russian lol.



    Nope it's a Marquez page, who is billed for doing the flashback sequence in #26 as well. Todd Nauck is doing the art on Claremont's story.
    Well years ago Domino wasn't exactly chaste but she wasn't easy either and didn't have sex left and right either...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •