Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default X-Men Face Mojo, Apocalypse, Dark Phoenix & More In Blue And Gold Crossover

Last edited by Maestroneto; 07-05-2017 at 03:13 PM.

I will forever hate Arthur Adams for the monstrosity that it's the way he draws Jean's hair.

Longshot confirmed but any RicStar?

I love X-Men crossovers. The only one that didn't get me excited was Battle of the Atom. This excites me.

I thought Marvel was supposed to be on an event hiatus for 18 months following SE. What happened to that? Did I miss a retraction?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    I thought Marvel was supposed to be on an event hiatus for 18 months following SE. What happened to that? Did I miss a retraction?
    Events =/= crossovers

Incredible Member

This is a crossover not an event. Although with Marvel's PR of late the event hiatus might not be a thing anyways.

That art is gorgeous! Jeen's hair IS a travesty!
    I'm guessing Dark Phoenix and Apocalypse are Mojo's creations a la X-Babies... and I'd love to see X-Babies.
    This is a 4 issue crossover between 2 titles, not a line-wide clusterf*ck.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Incredible Member The_Phenom2893's Avatar

How many times are they going to use the Brood? This is what the 4th time in a row? They appeared in Civil war II: X-Men, OML, I've heard that they show up in ANW, and now here.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    How many times are they going to use the Brood? This is what the 4th time in a row? They appeared in Civil war II: X-Men, OML, I've heard that they show up in ANW, and now here.
    How many times is Marvel going to use the Phoenix?
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I like seeing Jimmy fighting next to his old man.

Astonishing Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

They specifically said from the beginning there would be no major events. They even clarified that this meant line-wide summer blockbuster events that are supposed to shake up the status quo. A mini-crossover with just two books hardly qualifies.

Anyway, I like this theoretically, at least. It has a very 90s feel to it when crossovers were smaller and didn't bother with their own book series or Alpha and Omega books.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Incredible Member The_Phenom2893's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    How many times is Marvel going to use the Phoenix?
    Haha. Touchι.

"Let's tackle this one from a story perspective AND a meta perspective (hey--you brought it up). From a story perspective, Mojo is experiencing crashing ratings in his home dimension," Bunn explains. "The reason for this ratings nose-dive will have to remain a secret for now, because it's fun and I don't want to spoil the surprise. Longshot has been back in Mojoworld, and he's been causing trouble. He's still fomenting a rebellion, but it isn't taking the form you might expect," Bunn explained. "Once more, for the sake of keeping a few surprises for the book, I'll decline to say what he's doing exactly. But he's more of a thorn in Mojo's side than ever before. When he shows up, we'll quickly set up that he has a very different outlook on the trials and tribulations the X-Men are facing... but they need him if they are going to survive."

Has Longshot ever just started a rival TV channel? Is he expanding into web and mobile device-focused content? Joking yet also serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I will forever hate Arthur Adams for the monstrosity that it's the way he draws Jean's hair.
    almost all artists got it right, but adams seems to refuse to do it right. WTH is that

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I like seeing Jimmy fighting next to his old man.
    yep, I really like the jimmy new costume.
    Last edited by spirit2011; 07-05-2017 at 04:00 PM.