Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

And still no sign of Spiral... when was the last time she was seen? X-force?

They call her Prestige, she can do magic tricks with her mind.

Good to see Blue and Gold crossing over.

We have been needing Rachel and Tean team ups for a good while.

Mojo is such a troll. I love him.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Is Arize still alive
    Unless otherwise stated, yes. I think last time he was seen (I mean, closer to present time, as his presence in X-Factor #259 was a flashback) was during Shattershot arc.

But if they brought him back (which I doubt), I want him impish and cynic again, frivolous in his philosophical nature. I didn't like that Arize subjugated under Mojo's power and contrition.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    And still no sign of Spiral... when was the last time she was seen? X-force?
    I'm not sure. Somebody help...?

My tandem of Mutant MUSES Heroine Addict's Avatar

PLEASE, let this be... as wild & wicked, weird & wonderful, as it sounds!

• ... Blue and Gold teams working together (and breaking up into interesting sub-groups) but Mojo is turning his eye for entertainment to the groupings as well. Every move Mojo makes has 'meta' written all over it...
    • ... his stories always take place in the alternate dimension of Mojoworld. Well, we decided to blow that misconception out of the water straight away by bringing Mojo to our world. We want Mojo to be sort of quirky and weird, but also scary and threatening. ...
    • ... Longshot ... decline to say what he's doing exactly... we'll quickly set up that he has a very different outlook on the trials and tribulations the X-Men are facing...
    • ... Jean is keeping a big secret from Kitty... working with Magneto ... that secret is bound to be exposed, and that could very well change how the X-Men interact with one another going forward. ...
    HOW... timely, all this could turn out to be, esp. those first two bits... ya know, considerin' the current sociopolitical environment.
    My TOP 2 X-Faves+
    PolarisDazzler
    BlinkFrenzyCeCe ReyesDani MOONSTAR Jean Grey/PhoeniX

THE GiFTED 💚 NewMUTANTS 💙 X-Men:D.P
    X-Men:BLUE ♦ PhoeniX RESURRECTION
    😍

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Longshot confirmed but any RicStar?
    Dare to dream . . .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Mojo is such a troll. I love him.
    .......And it appears that Marvel's warming up to him again; especially with his recent appearance within Today's ALL-NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #9.

I wonder if Mojo will introduce an X-Men "Green" team?

Astonishing Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I hope to see SPIRAL and DAZZLER in this because they should be.

Also hope some of the resistance like Quarck and Arise, but I didn't it. Otherwise they would have mentioned it, right?
    Stop complaining and start dancing

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I hope to see SPIRAL and DAZZLER in this because they should be.

Also hope some of the resistance like Quarck and Arise, but I didn't it. Otherwise they would have mentioned it, right?
    Spiral will be: https://twitter.com/markpaniccia/sta...64570117591040

I doubt they even think about Quark and Arize, but I must admit I rather have them out of this equation than misportrayed. In particular, I think Arize shouldn't be an active part of the resistance: I like him as the beaming cynic he used to be.

As for Ms. Blaire, I honestly think she's a better character far away from Longshot.

With X-MEN: BLUE #13, out October 11, the book enters into not only a saga-riffic crossover with X-MEN: GOLD, but also into the Marvel Legacy event. How will it all impact this team of merry mutants? How do they win against mighty Mojo and uphold their legacy? We asked writer Cullen Bunn to spill all—and still look good doing it.

Marvel.com: Cullen, in a way, X-MEN: BLUE’s legacy stretches from Stan and Jack to Brian Bendis—what does legacy in general mean to you as a Marvel writer? How does it play into what you do?

Cullen Bunn: For me, legacy is a part of every Marvel comic I ever loved, every Marvel comic I’ve written, and every Marvel comic I will write. And it goes beyond the idea of a “shared universe” or continuity, although those elements are certainly part of it. As a writer, I always try to honor the legacy of the creators who came before me, and I’m always hoping to contribute in some small way to the stories that will be told in the future.

This story, for instance, is an obvious love letter to all things X-related, but we’re telling the story through the eyes of the mutant heroes who star in the books today. We’ll have the action, the interaction, the romance, the heartbreak, the joy, the weirdness—all the things that make the X-Men one of the best superhero dramas of all time! And we’ll leave some lasting marks on the characters and the Marvel Universe.

Marvel.com: Within the book itself, what if anything does legacy mean to your cast? How much of what they do is impacted by it?

Cullen Bunn: In this crossover story, we see the idea of legacy playing out in some really interesting ways. The original five X-Men are here, and they started it all for the X-Men, but since they are young men and women lost in time, they are looking toward living up to the legacy of the modern X-Men. The modern X-Men are living up to Xavier’s ideals and dreams—and the O5 represent that to them. But we’re also dealing with Mojo in this story, and he is in a unique position to really throw the X-Men into situations that remind them—sometimes in a deadly way—of where they came from. The X-Men will be reliving some of their greatest hits, only with a Mojo twist.

Marvel.com: Hang onto that Mojo guy for a Mojo-ment—who if anyone do you feel of your leads might get more focus going forward? Has any one of them been underserved, in your opinion?

Cullen Bunn: There are a couple of characters who haven’t gotten the spotlight they deserve, namely Angel and Iceman, and I have plans for bigger stories for them in the future. There are also some really insane plans in place for Jimmy Hudson. Eventually, he’s going to be getting a code name, but I think it’ll surprise everyone how that comes about. It’s not what you’re expecting. I promise.

Marvel.com: X-MEN: GOLD #13 starts this story—what is the Blue Team’s relationship like right now with the Gold Team? How do they work best together? What about in the worst way?

Cullen Bunn: The relationship between Blue and Gold starts off on pretty good terms in this story. Once the trouble starts, they even break into teams that are a mixture of Blue and Gold members, giving us some wonderful opportunities to see interactions we might not normally expect. But the Blue team has a big secret–that they are working with Magneto, and that’s not going to sit well with the Gold team at all if they find out.

Spoiler: they find out.

Marvel.com: Okay, now Mojo. What’s up with Mojo? What level of trouble will be causing the teams?

Cullen Bunn: Mojo is a villain I’ve wanted to use for a long while. Heck, I hinted at this story back in my UNCANNY X-MEN run. The thing with Mojo is, in the past he’s always been confined to this alternate reality. Some readers think that makes him unimportant. Well, this time, Mojo is coming to our world, and he has big, evil plans for us. He’s going to turn our love of media against us. Believe me, when this is over, Mojo will have left his mark on the planet Earth.

Marvel.com: How does a villain like Mojo bring out comic book, heh, gold in terms of two teams of X-Men interacting to fight him?

Cullen Bunn: What’s fun about this story is that Mojo has these almost god-like abilities, and he uses them to make TV shows. In this case, though, he’s calling up some of the most intense moments of X-Men history, and we’re going to see some awesome scenes honoring the legacy of the X-Men. How does Scott Summers deal with Days of Future Past? How does Storm feel about being thrown into the Asgardian Wars again? How would Magneto react if he suddenly appeared in the Morlock Tunnels during the Mutant Massacre?

Marvel.com: Fun! So, what’s it like to continue to collaborate with artist Jorge Molina? How is this particular storyline bringing out his strengths?

Cullen Bunn: Jorge is a beast! He’s simply an amazing artist, and I am throwing some wild action scenes and bizarre set pieces and characters his way. He has tackled it all with a Mojo-like glee. These pages are going to blow readers away!

https://news.marvel.com/comics/74307...cy-x-men-blue/
    Cullen Bunn interview on the Mojo crossover.
    Last edited by jmc247; 09-12-2017 at 01:19 PM.

soooo "plans for Iceman and Angel somewhere down the line, but right now let's focus on Jimmy Hudson!"

please cancel these two books and ditch the writers since they're out of ideas for the characters they have.

Ugh! no more Jimmy hudson, we have many other wolverines all better, more diverse and more interesting. ¿Why do we need this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    soooo "plans for Iceman and Angel somewhere down the line, but right now let's focus on Jimmy Hudson!"

please cancel these two books and ditch the writers since they're out of ideas for the characters they have.
    Maybe the writer just finds them boring and would rather write Jimmy. I know I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Maybe the writer just finds them boring and would rather write Jimmy. I know I would.
    They're only as boring as they're written. He's the writer be creative.