Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Ted View Post
    What have they done with Tricia that doesn't make sense?
    At a guess? She's nothing like Pattsy Walker, Hellcat. Which would make no sense for the show if she were.
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

If I could set it up I think I would have Jessica get involved in some case that put her on the wrong side of the Maggia. They could use this to set the Maggia up as the next big threat for all the Netflix shows after the Hand. It could show them flooding into the city to fill the void left by Fisk. You would get a whole slew of new characters to use like Silvermane, Hammerhead, Man Mountain Marko, Whitney Frost, Count Nefaria, and all the other henchman.

It be cool to see them create a whole new antagonist for Jess.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I liked pretty much everything about the first season. It was easily my favorite Marvel Netflix show. Some things I would like to see on the show going forward:

- The show taking taking a more procedural route. It should still have a main plot (probably related to the previous season's cliffhangers), but it would be nice to see Jessica taking on multiple different cases throughout the season. And not just any cases, but I would like them to go full-Alias with cases involving super-powered people. It'd be the cherry on top that would make the show stand out from most procedural TV shows.

- Kilgrave should stay dead, but I feel like his story shouldn't be over. I feel like there's more of his mythology that could be milked. Like, maybe Jessica having to deal with the Purple Children. I mean, Jeri was very interested in the baby Hope was carrying and the possibility of them having the same powers as Kilgrave, so that concept has already been teased on the show and it should be interesting to explore it.

- HELLCAT!!! I know Trish is there to basically fill the role Carol Danvers had in the comics, but come on, you do not use one of Marvel's oldest characters and waste her on a smaller, support role. After everything that happened with Trish on the first season, I feel like the ground is pretty much set for her to become a hero. And not just that, but I really want the show to actually use Patsy Walker's mythology, you know? I know there is a bunch of stuff that they probably won't do (like her going to Hell or to Titan, LOL), but I would really like to see her at least interacting with some characters who are important to her mythology: Hedy Wolfe, Mad-Dog, Hellstorm (without the whole going to Hell thing)... I'd say She-Hulk, but she's probably being saved for the movies. It would be awesome if they brought Tom and Ian from her most recent comic to be her gay sidekicks on the show as well. I know this is a show called Jessica Jones, but Patsy Walker is way too iconic to be ignored. Maybe she should get her own show, or have a bigger part on a second season of the Defenders... either way, Hellcat should absolutely be a thing.

- To see more of Jessica and Luke's relationship. I mean, I like Claire, but JessLuke is meant to be. It's too soon for the whole pregnancy and marriage storyline, but they should be exploring the connection these two have with each other.
    What? Patsy Walker actually went to Hell to become Hellcat? I have to look this up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Overlord View Post
    I think I would prefer if Typhoid Mary appeared in the Daredevil show instead, given that her most iconic stories happened in that title.

Really there are plenty of B-list and C-list villains who likely will never be used anywhere else, that they can repurpose for Jessica Jones, really Purple Man was a nothing villain before Alias, so a good writer can make some of those villains who likely would not be used in other shows and movies compelling in Jessica Jones.

Jessica also dealt with regular criminals in her book, you can have smaller case that feed into a larger story arc.
    Norman Osborn, the Green Goblin. Big Business corporate scientist, and Jess's client fingers him, and Jess doesn't know what she's up against. Takes a few photos, sees some freaky clown costume flying on a broom stick out of his factory. Has to chase it. Real old school Spider-Man stuff. Why not introduce Peter Parker as well? She loves Peter.

Incredible Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    What? Patsy Walker actually went to Hell to become Hellcat? I have to look this up.
    Her staying in Hell was actually after she became Hellcat, but yes, she did go there. I belive she got her mystic-sensing abilities out of that.