View Poll Results: Who would you like to see Diana romance in Wonder Woman 2?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mike Schorr

0 0%
  • Superman

9 18.37%
  • Trevor Barnes

2 4.08%
  • Batman

5 10.20%
  • Tom Tresser

6 12.24%
  • Mala

0 0%
  • Barbara Ann Minerva

8 16.33%
  • Orion

1 2.04%
  • Mike Bailey

0 0%
  • Kasia

0 0%
  • Mer-Boy

0 0%
  • Other Love Interest

7 14.29%
  • No Love Interest

11 22.45%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Love interest for Wonder Woman 2 (MOVIE SPOILERS)

Who would everyone like to see as a love interest in the sequel to Wonder Woman now that Steve's "out of the picture"? Wonder Woman has had heaps of love interests in her various series, so I tried to put each of them down, but which (if any) would you like to see strike Diana's fancy in the present-time DCEU?

I went with Tom Tressor, mostly because I'd like to see some form of ARGUS show up in the DCEU. He seems like the best fit for a role in that org, although admittedly he's kind of a Steve Trevor stand-in in spirit so I'm kind of torn if he's the best thing for Wonder Woman after the brilliant portrayal of Steve Trevor in the movie.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Who would everyone like to see as a love interest in the sequel to Wonder Woman now that Steve's "out of the picture"? Wonder Woman has had heaps of love interests in her various series, so I tried to put each of them down, but which (if any) would you like to see strike Diana's fancy in the present-time DCEU?
    I'm hoping Diana has chemistry with, but declines Barbara's advances.
    I'm hoping there's a male love interest that's really minimal, like a first act Bond Girl, that Diana chooses instead.
    I'm hoping that spurs Barbara to seek out a way to get on Diana's level, and end up becoming Cheetah.

Pretty much impossible, but I'd like to what a Diana/Artemis relationship would be like. Otherwise, I would also very much like Trevor Barnes or Mike Schorr who are more likely

Diana and a heroic woman character. I would say etta candy but she's dead obviously and i think Gal said she'd be ok with Diana having a female love interest but she can't date an amazon since they were all basically like a second mother to her.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    I went with Tom Tressor, mostly because I'd like to see some form of ARGUS show up in the DCEU. He seems like the best fit for a role in that org, although admittedly he's kind of a Steve Trevor stand-in in spirit so I'm kind of torn if he's the best thing for Wonder Woman after the brilliant portrayal of Steve Trevor in the movie.
    Argus?
    More than anything I associate Tresser with the Suicide Squad. Would be interesting to pair those up with Diana.
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post

Agreed 100%.
    Currently Reading: Aquaman, Batgirl & The Birds of Prey, Green Arrow. Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps, Justice League of America, The Terrifics, Titans, Wonder Woman, & Wonder Woman '77.

None, please.

1st movie was, at its heart, a coming of age movie and a beautiful, but brief, romance.

I'd really...*really*...like to see a woman in an action film who *isn't* in a romance. Just one. Third movie can add someone

We get comic book movies with male leads without a love interest. Let's see if we can define Diana without a romantic partner in the mix.

I voted for Superman. Barring Steve Trevor's return, a cinematic Wonder Woman/Superman romance is what I really want to see. It won't ever happen, but it's a dream I still wish would come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    None, please.

1st movie was, at its heart, a coming of age movie and a beautiful, but brief, romance.

I'd really...*really*...like to see a woman in an action film who *isn't* in a romance. Just one. Third movie can add someone

We get comic book movies with male leads without a love interest. Let's see if we can define Diana without a romantic partner in the mix.
    That's kind of how I feel, too. I wouldn't mind seeing her being flirty with someone, but not a full-fledged love interest. I imagine her life in the present day is somewhat lonely, with her reluctant to let very many get to know her after all the death and despair she has seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    That's kind of how I feel, too. I wouldn't mind seeing her being flirty with someone, but not a full-fledged love interest. I imagine her life in the present day is somewhat lonely, with her reluctant to let very many get to know her after all the death and despair she has seen.
    That doesn't sound like Wonder Woman to me. She's more hopeful and resilient than that. I can't see her closing herself off emotionally due to a tragedy that happened almost a hundred years ago. It sounds like Batman territory.

Ultimate Member

Artemis, and lets have it be one of those forbidden loves where they are left glaring at each other because they can't have each other :P

Ultimate Member

None, please.

We do? I'm struggling to think of one outside of Logan...
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Ultimate Member

Obviously I chose Tom, but done right I think we've akready seen him in Steve.

Of course, one assumes Pine don't be back.

Not any of the male supers. No.
    Last edited by brettc1; 07-11-2017 at 01:37 AM.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

We get comic book movies with male leads without a love interest.
    Not nearly enough, IMO!