Default What artist would you like to see featured in Superman: Agent of Batman?

I'm making this thread under the assumption that AOB, like American Alien before it, will use multiple artist. I'm assuming that the reasoning will be that Superman and Robin will sort of be stepping into the world of each soon-to-be League member. These's no way any of us could possible know what the issue breakdown will be like, but for the purposes of this, hopefully, fun thread, lets assume this:

Issue #1 Superman-

Issue #2 Flash-

Issue #3 GL-

Issue #4 Wonder Woman-

Issue #5 Manhunter (maybe Cyborg if DC insists)-

Issue #6 Aquaman-

Issue #7 Batman/Robin-

My picks so far: issue #1 Doc Shanner, Francis Manapul, or Ryan Sook for a "I'm a more well established Superman than since the last time you saw me." I've really gotta mull over the rest of them.
    #MakeAlexGreatAgain

"Your videos give us hope. They give us strength in these times of slow normals, Chun-Li costumes and rampant New York fires.
    We shall overcome. The day will come when we are all warmed up."

-Coffee That

I liked francis manapul's issue and jae lee's issue from last time so i wouldnt mind them returning. I wouldnt mind seeing them tackling flash or aquaman.

I think tommy Edwards would be good for a batman issue. He did issue 2.

Jae Lee on the Flash issue would be really, really interesting. I wonder how he'd express that level of speed?

It's a long shot (like the longest shot ever), but Frank Quitely for issue 5 would be a godsend. I know, I know "All Star Superman is an act literally no one wants to follow." But I think it could work for an issue, and I'm sure both Quitely and Landis would try their very best to change the visual express enough for it to be its own thing. On a more selfish note: I just really want to see Quitely draw Landis' version of Clark/Superman. Landis' Clark has a more relaxed feel than the charming bull in a china shop version from All Star. He's got this sort of cool but dorky feel to him. His Superman suit is really interesting. It's got segmented parts (he might get an upgrade by issue 1), and has a very homespun feel to it. I didn't care for the New 52 suit because of its bulkiness, but Landis' version sort of makes that uncomfortable looking bulk part of the charm due to Clark's body language in it.

And as we all know, Quitely is the king of body language. Again, LONG SHOT, I know. But I can dream
    #MakeAlexGreatAgain

"Your videos give us hope. They give us strength in these times of slow normals, Chun-Li costumes and rampant New York fires.
    We shall overcome. The day will come when we are all warmed up."

-Coffee That