Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah, I'm in the same boat on this. I'm not at all interested in this event so I'll be dropping my subscriptions for those titles involved for those issues that are Metal tie-ins and completely skipping the event books themselves. I simply don't buy events anymore because they happen far to frequently for my tastes and I feel that takes away from their importance.

Aftershock: Alters
    DC: Action/Batman/Batman Beyond/Blue Beetle/DoomPatrol/Flash/Gotham City Garage/GLS/JLA/Kamandi Challenge/Mister Miracle/New Super-Man/NW: The New Order/RHATO/Shade:TCG/Supergirl/Superman/Super Sons/Teen Titans/Trinity
    Dynamite: The Shadow
    Image: Scales and Scoundrels
    Lion Forge: Ab Irato/Accell/Cloudia and Rex/Incidentals/Jazz Maynard/Noble/Superb
    Valiant: Bloodshot/Eternity/Harbringer Renegade/Ninja-K/Quantum and Woody/Secret Weapons/War Mother/X-O Manowar

Invincible Member Sacred Knight's Avatar

I really hope October doesn't reveal any Superman titles tying in. I'd hate to see the big reveals with Mr. Oz, and hopefully momentum that follows, be put on hold for this in Action, and while over in Superman I have my issues with Jon's dominance, I'd sure as hell rather read about him than this stuff.
    They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son. - Jor-El.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I really hope October doesn't reveal any Superman titles tying in. I'd hate to see the big reveals with Mr. Oz, and hopefully momentum that follows, be put on hold for this in Action, and while over in Superman I have my issues with Jon's dominance, I'd sure as hell rather read about him than this stuff.
    Dude DC and Scott Snyder have already put out a full list of all the titles involved in The Metal. Go look it up. No superman tie in's so stop worrying . Its like people don't check what Dc actually releases because I've known about the titles since a month ago and Scott Snyder made a tweet with his kids in which they even did a time-line on when the Tie-in's are happining.

Invincible Member Sacred Knight's Avatar

Obviously I missed it. I only notice officially released solicitations and do not follow Snyder on Twitter. Fantastic that you knew, but not everyone knows everything and maybe next time you could be helpful with information you have without the sarcasm and snark.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 07-14-2017 at 12:11 PM.
    They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son. - Jor-El.

When this thing was first announced, i was interested in the return of hawkman. But this has gone way beyond that, with all the tie ins, encompassing the whole dcu, and killing whatever interest i had in the title.

Definitely skipping anything related to the unnecessary Batmen. Probably skipping the event too, may pick it up in trade later. This whole thing feels counter to what Rebirth felt like, ripping away some of my good will. I am interested in some of the new line launching out of it though.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, Invincible, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Batman, Detective Comics, Flash, Green Arrow, Green Lanterns, Nightwing, Titans, Daredevil, Royals, Secret Warriors, Black Bolt, Black Panther, Archie, Ninjak.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    When this thing was first announced, i was interested in the return of hawkman. But this has gone way beyond that, with all the tie ins, encompassing the whole dcu, and killing whatever interest i had in the title.
    The tie-ins appear to be fairly minimal (for a big event) and apart from Justice League, is limited to a single issue each for the other 6 titles involved. No more than three titles interrupted in a given month.

Last edited by rui no onna; 07-14-2017 at 02:55 PM.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja, Normandy Gold

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    The tie-ins appear to be fairly minimal (for a big event) and apart from Justice League, is limited to a single issue each for the other 6 titles involved. No more than three titles interrupted in a given month.

Thank you! The only things missing are the "Hawkman Found" that we'll get as a late Christmas present, and the "Batman Lost", although I think the "Lost Knight" notatation refers to that ...

I'm grateful for the fact that I can safely skip Teen Titans in October, though.

Astonishing Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

At least Wonder Woman isn't getting sucked into this. It would be lame as hell seeing her deal with this on top of Jason.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    At least Wonder Woman isn't getting sucked into this. It would be lame as hell seeing her deal with this on top of Jason.
    They are using the Justice league issues to cross-over the other leaguers so they keep the amount of books low. Its just letting everyone know what these people where doing while this shit was popping off.

"Hawkman Found" is probably the only thing I may be interested in at the moment.