Fantastic Member

Default Jason Voorhees vs Deadpool

Movie versions for both. After racking up an impressive number of kills with his new mutant abilities, Deadpool starts getting bored and decides he needs a challenge. He takes up the ultimate contract by taking down the one guy no one's ever been able to take down and keep down Jason Voorhees. He packs up his gear and heads out to Crystal Lake but true to form, ends up leaving his bag-o-guns at a gas station after four too many extra Big Gulps. Fortunately and unfortunately at the same time, he arrives at the abandoned camp to find it otherwise covered in all manner of sharp objects from axes to rusty chainsaws to whatever else you like. Deadpool still has his swords and the occasional knife, and Jason has his machete.

Who wins?

Mighty Member

Deadpool should be skilled enough to dismember a standard Jason (not Space Jason).

Fantastic Member

I am now having the mental image of Deadpool never shutting up, no matter what Jason does to him, and driving that hockey-masked bastard crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    I am now having the mental image of Deadpool never shutting up, no matter what Jason does to him, and driving that hockey-masked bastard crazy.
    Pr~etty sure the ship has sailed on that one. Jason's already a monster festering with pathological rage and misdirected hatred. Though, I would find it funny if Deadpool somehow manage to unwittingly create a connection between the two of them and Jason becomes his undead bodyguard.

...Actually, that sounds like a good idea. MoR, make that a part of Wilson Restaurant's canon.
    Tsubaki: Noel, get ready for tomorrow tonight.

Noel: Why? What're we doing tomorrow night?

Tsubaki: The same thing we do every night---try to get Jin in my pants!

Noel:Ummm...

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Pr~etty sure the ship has sailed on that one. Jason's already a monster festering with pathological rage and misdirected hatred. Though, I would find it funny if Deadpool somehow manage to unwittingly create a connection between the two of them and Jason becomes his undead bodyguard.

...Actually, that sounds like a good idea. MoR, make that a part of Wilson Restaurant's canon.
    as long as i can include Maximilian's lore about jason since he's friends with kenny.

I don't think Jason could touch Deadpool without getting his arm chopped off. Deadpool has impressive skills with katanas.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml0Xea1YPpU

Jason's stronger, but that's about it. Though he ignores pain, he's still vulnerable to being dismembered.

I'd say Deadpool absolutely stomps movies 2-4 Jason, and takes a clear majority against 6-9 Jason*. Jason X is the only one who win a majority against Wade.

*This considers Jason's ability to teleport non cannon, though even if he does have it I'm not sure he's intelligent enough to use it well in a fight.
    Current Pull: Deadpool, Ms. Marvel, Ultimates, USAvengers, Squirrel Girl, Jessica Jones.

Fantastic Member

Yeah Deadpool stomps Jason.

I think they probably become best friends (in Deadpool's eyes, at least. Jason will despise every second of it).

Fantastic Member

I can't believe the words that are coming out of my mouth but Deadpool is going to have to outsmart Jason. Jason has the advantage of strength, stealth and terrain familiarity. Yes Jason is vulnerable to being sliced into pieces but so is Deadpool. And while he may survive, I wouldn't consider Deadpool much of a threat when you crush his skull in. Deadpool is going to need to find a way to get the drop on Jason. It's the only way.