Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Default Arrow-verse: you wanna see ________ show up

This includes the current four shows and the upcoming Black Lightning series. WHAT character would you like to see appear on WHICH program??

I'd like to see Zatanna show up on an episode of FLASH. A mix of magic and science. It might drive the team nuts that they can't give a scientific explanation for her magic.

On SUPERGIRL, I'd obviously like an appearance by Barbara Gordon as either Batgirl or Oracle. I'd even take a Batwoman appearance!

I'd like to see a crossover with SUPERGIRL and BLACK LIGHTNING. Hoping he is on her Earth!

Finally, for now, I'd like to see Thorn (of the Rose and the Thorn) show up on ARROW. A woman that doesn't know she's a hero would be a different type of hero for TV.

Incredible Member

For Arrow: Manhunter (the Mark Shaw one but since he was already on and died change the name to Chase Lawyler). The Paul Kirk one would be good as well to introduce the 100.

Flash: Psycho Pirate and Tatto Man (different power sets to Flash to fight against that doesn't involve speed)

LoT: Lady Blackhawk and Fire and Ice.

LoT: Bring on the Demon Knights! We've already set up Camelot so lets use that to bring in Etrigan, Ystin, Horsewoman and the gang. They could even mention how they use to ride with Vandal to help build up the mythology of the show (I probably wouldn't bring back the actor, but with the right writing maybe?)

Arrow: The Weapons Clans. My favourite Green Arrow comic story is the Outsiders war. I want to see it adapted.

Flash: Cicada. While I don't love Blood Will Run, I do love the idea of a cult of the Flash being the main villain for a season.

Supergirl: Jessica Cruz. There is probably a Green Lantern corps in Supergirl's universe. Considering the issues her earth has with aliens having a lantern in the sector makes sense and Jessica isn't being used by any of the movies it seems, so let her shine here!

Black Lightning: Jakeem Thunder. Fits the theme of the show and I could see him fitting from what little I know. Maybe a boyfriend for one of the daughters?
    Current Pull: Lazarus, Invincible, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Batman, Detective Comics, Flash, Green Arrow, Green Lanterns, Nightwing, Titans, Daredevil, Royals, Secret Warriors, Black Bolt, Black Panther, Archie, Ninjak.

From what I read Black Lightning didn't have any connection at all to the Arrowverse. And I say let it have its first season before bringing in the guest stars.

Arrow: Lady Shiva, The Question, Richard Dragon, the Suicide Squad.
    Flash: New Gods, Captain Boomerang, Etrigan,
    Supergirl: Mongul and War World, more New Gods, Cameron Chase again, Director Bones, Manhunter (Kate).
    Legends: Midnighter & Apollo, Jenny Sparks, Etrigan, Mon-El with the Legion versus the Time Trapper.
    So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as "the soul". So I hit him. What would you do?

I wanna see G'Nort on LoT.

But it'll never happen.

Mighty Member

For Supergirl I think there's real mileage in loosely adapting the Red Daughter of Krypton arc. Melissa could really let her rage out, it's a natural step for the character since she's got anger issues and the Arrowverse likes to take its characters to dark places anyway (Oliver and Barry both have immense guilt complexes that haven't manifested in healthy ways) and it's great space representation. At least get Guy Gardner in there. Guy Gardner makes anything better, unless the superhero name Warrior is involved. Best as a two or three episode arc. A season or winter finale ending on a red ring flying to Earth to launch it.

Supergirl is the last show I have yet to see. I wasn't too interested until I heard about MM and Mxylplk being involved

Astonishing Member

I want good writing to show up, its been a long time, I miss him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    From what I read Black Lightning didn't have any connection at all to the Arrowverse. And I say let it have its first season before bringing in the guest stars.

Arrow: Lady Shiva, The Question, Richard Dragon, the Suicide Squad.
    Flash: New Gods, Captain Boomerang, Etrigan,
    Supergirl: Mongul and War World, more New Gods, Cameron Chase again, Director Bones, Manhunter (Kate).
    Legends: Midnighter & Apollo, Jenny Sparks, Etrigan, Mon-El with the Legion versus the Time Trapper.
    It exists in the Arrow multiverse but won't have any crossovers with the other shows. At least in the first season.

Supergirl: Natasha Irons, Lourdes Lucero, Nightshade, Phantom Lady, Black Condor

Black Lightning: Static, Grace Choi, Xombi, Jaime Reyes, Captain Atom

Legends: Lady Blackhawk, Fire and Ice, Kimiyo Hoshi, Ted Kord

I'd like them to bring back some characters they've already introduced but not done much with: Huntress and Wildcat on "Arrow" and Red Tornado on "Supergirl."

Incredible Member

Kate Spencer was on Arrow and had her neck snapped by Deathstroke
    I really want Etrigan on Legends.

Flash had a tattoo man as well.

Manhunter is too good a property not to show up. They have so many to choose from with Mark Shaw, Paul Kirk, Chase Lawler, Kirk DePaul, and Kate Spencer it just seems like a no brainer that on of them will show up. They are the perfect kind of character for the Arrowverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Ted Kord
    PLEASE! Yes!

Ultimate Member

Arrow:

-The Question (Vic Sage).
    -The Weapons Clans.
    -Lady Shiva.
    -Cheshire.
    -Richard Dragon.
    -Blockbuster.

The Flash:

-Psycho Pirate.
    -Shade.
    -The Tattooed Man.
    -Captain Atom.
    -Alan Scott.
    -The Floronic Man.

Supergirl:

-Zatanna.
    -Wonder Girl (either Donna Troy, Cassie Sandsmark, or both).
    -Batwoman.
    -Jessica Cruz.
    -Mongul.
    -Director Bones and Cameron Chase.

Legends of Tomorrow:

-Lady Blackhawk (Zinda Blake).
    -Fire and Ice.
    -Etrigan the Demon.
    -Morgaine le Fey.
    -The Phantom Stranger.
    -Doctor Light (Kimiyo Hoshi).

Black Lightning:

-Grace Choi.
    -Static.
    -Doctor Polaris.
    -Xombi.
    -Jaimie Reyes.
    -Icon and Rocket.

Shazam (played by Tom Welling), and Starman on Supergirl

Superman on Legends of Tomorrow, because he is the Man of Tomorrow

Zatanna and Hourman (new person) on Flash

Sandman and Judomaster on Arrow
    Skeeter: Hey time traveling O5 members of the X-Men We don't take kindly to people who create a time paradox around here!

Bartender: Now calm down Skeeter they aint hurtin nobody.

Skeeter: No! I wanna know som'in from the "O5" How come you cant go back to your own timeline in the first place and how come when Reed Richards "fixed" the universe you wasnt put back and how come the changes that happn to you dont happn to your present day selves?

Bartender: Skeeter I dont want trouble