Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I think it'd be cool to see Cheshire pop up on Arrow and use that to bring Roy back in for a major storyline, even if it didn't result in Lian (though it would be pretty cool if it did) .

I want to see Earth-2 Mirror Master on The Flash since it's supposed to be Evan McCulloch with a mirror gun .

I would also be curious to see how they'd handle Bart and a fully-formed Rogues group, but I've kind of given up on the latter at this point .

I'd really like to see how they handle the Legion on Supergirl. I also want some kind of redemption for Dick Malverne.

Ultimate Member

I kind of want Arrow to have a female main villain next time. It'd be a nice change of pace (especially since even freaking Talia al Ghul was playing second fiddle to Prometheus last season).

And either Shiva or Cheshire would fit that role nicely imo.

Quote Originally Posted by MorganL View Post
    I'd imagine Phantom lady and black condor might come to the freedom fighter the ray cartoon tie in
    Cool, but with a travel to earth 10.
    #Dr.Wertham would be proud of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I kind of want Arrow to have a female main villain next time. It'd be a nice change of pace (especially since even freaking Talia al Ghul was playing second fiddle to Prometheus last season).

And either Shiva or Cheshire would fit that role nicely imo.
    I don't think Talia played second fiddle to Prometheus since she was basically as responsible for Prometheus as Oliver was.

Prometheus was just more of a personal threat for Oliver.

Arrow: Onyx Adams
    Supergirl: Maxima
    Flash: Blacksmith
    Black Lightning: Phobia
    LoT: Doctor Cyber

@ksneen

Flash: Fire and Ice
    Supergirl: Superboy
    LoT: Powergirl/More JSA
    Arrow: Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by MorganL View Post
    Her power is plant control. She'd require cgi for that and given that arrow's last cgi heavier character was removed from the board, I think it's safe to say that they aren't going to bring on another.
    Her power is beating up people with her martial arts. Unles you meant the golden age villain.
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think Talia played second fiddle to Prometheus since she was basically as responsible for Prometheus as Oliver was.

Prometheus was just more of a personal threat for Oliver.
    The show never pushed her as the big bad. Prometheus got way more attention, was in more episodes, and the season kind of focused around him. Talia training Prometheus doesn't change the fact that she was basically shoved into the background most of the time in favor of him.

That's what I mean when I say that she played second-fiddle to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    The show never pushed her as the big bad. Prometheus got way more attention, was in more episodes, and the season kind of focused around him. Talia training Prometheus doesn't change the fact that she was basically shoved into the background most of the time in favor of him.

That's what I mean when I say that she played second-fiddle to him.
    I get that, but, again, I think that was because Prometheus was the more personal threat for Oliver and not because he was necessarily better or more dangerous then Talia was.

I also didn't get the sense she was playing second-fiddle to him so much as they were in an equal partnership in taking Oliver down. I don't recall any moment of Talia explicitly taking orders from Prometheus like she was his Henchewoman.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I also didn't get the sense she was playing second-fiddle to him so much as they were in an equal partnership in taking Oliver down. I don't recall any moment of Talia explicitly taking orders from Prometheus like she was his Henchewoman.
    I remember it more being the other way round.
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

Fantastic Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Thought of some more.

Like Andrew Bennett, I don't know what series they'll fit in best, but I would like to see some of Neil Gaiman's creations, like Black Orchid, The Endless, Dead Boy Detectives.

If they ever want to do something humorous, they can have visitors from Earth-26 and do it in the style of Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Animal Man would be also be cool to see, don't know what series he'll fit in; maybe Legends of Tomorrow, then have Martian stuck looking after Buddy'd kids.

Other characters that I think will work on Arrow:

Gregory Sanders's Vigilante: once again portrayed by Nathan Fillion, trying to be a 'cool' dad to the others.

Kid Eternity: for a Halloween episode. In the comics, the Calculator killed Kid Eternity, so for revenge, Kid Eternity haunts Felicity. Kid Eternity later learns he's being manipulated and finds his own path in the afterlife.

Legends of Tomorrow: Kamandi

I wouldn't mind seeing the superfriend homages pop up in Black lightning. You could have them be other superheroes who were active in Jefferson's heyday but they went their seperate ways to deal with their own stuff.

the seven soldiers of victory would be cool to see in Arrow and you could mix and match with different team lineups or even the weapon clans.

I wanna see impulse pop up on Flash just to see how everyone reacts to meeting Barry and Iris's grandson.

The O`Neil modernized characters on Arrow: Dragon, Tiger, Shiva and Vic Sage!

Sandman would be a nice touch on older heroes as well. Something streeth level as it should too.
    White Tiger P.O.C
    https://vimeo.com/195242203

"Take your clowns and get out!"
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/ec7a9a0c...e68o1_1280.png

I don`t care
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FPkrddyP0v...s1600/02-4.png

"Second star to the right... and straight on till morning"
    http://www.benreillytribute.x10host....BenGrieves.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post

Sandman would be a nice touch on older heroes as well. Something streeth level as it should too.
    They may have to recast Tiger. From what i heard, his actor had a falling out with CW.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post

What do you mean by modernised?
    - Gerhard Bronner