Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    I am not as knowledgeable of New Fifty Two continuity as I am of Pre and Post Crisis continuity, so I'm curious what is the status of John Zatara post flashpoint. in Post Crisis continuity he perished during the American Gothic arc of Alan Moore's Swamp Thing, but I'm assuming the majority of that arc is not canon since it revolved around Crisis on Infinite Earths to a large extent. Is he alive? Is he dead? If he is alive what is he currently doing in the comics. If he is dead how did he meet his demise?
    I thought in the first New52 Constantine series he may have been corrupted by the use of magic at some point?
    Not sure if he's been seen/mentioned since Rebirth began. (Maybe somebody else can help?)

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I thought in the first New52 Constantine series he may have been corrupted by the use of magic at some point?
    Not sure if he's been seen/mentioned since Rebirth began. (Maybe somebody else can help?)
    spoilers:
    In the recent Detective Comics issue, Zatanna mentions to Bruce that her father died. She says something along the lines of the 'Gnosis Sphere' being under her family's protection, the responsibility passing to her since his death.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ibara View Post
    spoilers:
    In the recent Detective Comics issue, Zatanna mentions to Bruce that her father died. She says something along the lines of the 'Gnosis Sphere' being under her family's protection, the responsibility passing to her since his death.
    end of spoilers
    Interesting.