Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Basically Phoenix related mutants.. But one particular red headed seems to be missing. Rachel anyone? Also, Jamie Braddock is also a reality warper who should be included in the list.

BANNED

So, Where's Charles Xavier?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    Basically Phoenix related mutants.. But one particular red headed seems to be missing. Rachel anyone? Also, Jamie Braddock is also a reality warper who should be included in the list.
    I agree with your comment on Rachel and jamie.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    So, Where's Charles Xavier?
    what can he do that would destroy the world?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Mind control US and Russian soldiers and launch all nukes?
    Favorite Comics:
    Uncanny Avengers vol 3, All New Wolverine, Deadpool, Mighty Thor
    Astonishing X-men

Incredible Member JeanGreyForever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    Maybe they felt they had reached the threshold on the number of Summers-Grey members in the list. But I think Rachel would be a better choice than Hope who was never overly threatening despite what the Avengers thought.

Completely forgot about Jamie though and he should definitely belong on the list.

I think Betsy should be on it as well. She's been admitted to be an omega-level mutant with a butterfly effect that rivals that of the Phoenix ever since AoA Jean helped unlock her powers. Maybe she would be at the bottom of the list, but I think she would edge out. Not to mention, this doesn't account for the fact that Betsy also has Jean's telekinesis, and Claremont said that Betsy's telekinesis was even more powerful than Rachel's I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Mind control US and Russian soldiers and launch all nukes?
    then that would be the us and Russian governments destroying the world not professor Xavier. I think the article means by way of their own power and not indirectly as you just described.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-16-2017 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    Completely forgot about Jamie though and he should definitely belong on the list.
    Jamie is in the same odd corner as Mikhail Rasputin.

If they are in play, how? If there is a "How", exactly how powerful will they be whenever they come back from wherever they currently are?

Come to think of it, Vulcan is in that corner as well.

BANNED

He can kill each and every one on the planet. Telepathically. Look at what happens in the film Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    He can kill each and every one on the planet. Telepathically. Look at what happens in the film Logan.
    thats killing everyone the planet not destroying the world. still a big difference.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Why is Matthew Malloy even on this list? Ugh, he was a one-note plot device

Franklin Richards, David Haller, and PF-empowered Jean Grey are really the major 3 in terms of powerful mutants (unless we get into truly wacky ones from the british isles but I try not think of all of them as canon, just too much)
    Chris Claremont, Peter David, Mike Carey, Cullen Bunn = canon. Others = fanfic.

what? no Jubilee? We've never seen a full-power detonation from her powers, ever. We have however seen blasts capable of leveling a city block.

thats killing everyone the planet not destroying the world. still a big difference.
    From the article in question...

Coupled with his ability to create fully realized psychic worlds run by AI, Quentin could use his ever-increasing power to entrap the entire planet in a simulation, leaving the real world to deteriorate around them.
    While I see your point, the article seams to be using a different system of measurement.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    There are a lot of inaccuracies in the article and too many of these characters don't belong on the list.

The characters who have demonstrated both the powerset and the ability to wield those power on a level capable of destroying the Earth are Storm, Franklin Richards, Legion, and possibly X-Man. The rest of the characters on the list require either being boosted by a Phoenix Force possession (Jean Grey, Quentin Quire, etc) or the use of technology to greatly enhance their powers (Magneto). Especially where Jean is concerned, she needs the Phoenix Force to be included on the list, but literally anybody can wield the PF now as demonstrated by AvX. Therefore, if Jean is included on the list, then every mutant needs to be on the list as well since any of them can wield the PF which would give them world-destroying powers.

In the case with Magneto using technology to boost his powers, heck, if you gave Cyclops, Havok, or even Jubilee a machine to boost their powers, anybody with energy blasts could destroy the planet with the right tech boosting their powers high enough. Again, another epic fail.

magneto doesnt neew a boos to mess with the earths electromagntic field.mess with that enough and bye bye planet

Astonishing Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I do not see why the various Phoenix hosts are on different positions, they should share one of the spots. But in all honesty, the Phoenix Force is no mutant. So, I guess not either Jean, Hope or Kid Omega should be on this list.

Also (like others said) Jamie Braddock and probably Tempus should be on this list. Like always, they forget how powerful Magma is. What is that anyways? They created this mutant decades ago. Only once showed her potential (in the 198 series) and Marvel and any website related to comics still seem to forget what a powerful mutant Magma actually is.

Magik, Storm, Magneto, Iceman, Proteus, Mister M, Apocalypse, Legion, Vulcan, Matthew Malloy and Franklin Richards I agree on (not in the given order though).
    Stop complaining and start dancing