Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Man do I hope that's JB Blanc as Bane at the end of the video...
    It sounds a heck of a lot like him...

Mighty Member

Well, second episode's out. Harley's actually a threatening *main* villain here in a lot of ways, they really milk the cliffhanger from last episode, and of course, someone came back.
    Co-Host of FranchiseWars podcast on ITunes with the Condor.
    Latest episode: Star Wars: Last Jedi--Who is Rey? https://pcr.apple.com/id1286433288

Fantastic Member

It's been another interesting outing, but I question the premise of Bruce being the only way to infiltrate The Pact.

spoilers:
    For the first time, I wish I had chosen Waller over Gordon, especially since Gordon doesn't care if you don't call him first and Waller allows you to sabotage Bane's Venom.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Well, second episode's out. Harley's actually a threatening *main* villain here in a lot of ways, they really milk the cliffhanger from last episode, and of course, someone came back.
    They've basically inverted the Joker/Harley dynamic here, with Harley being the dominating, aggressive, personality and John being the lovesick puppy who follows her around. It doesn't even seem like he had any role in her origin here, despite them still knowing each other at Arkham.

It makes me curious to see what the dynamic will be like once John starts becoming The Joker.
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    It's been another interesting outing, but I question the premise of Bruce being the only way to infiltrate The Pact.

spoilers:
    For the first time, I wish I had chosen Waller over Gordon, especially since Gordon doesn't care if you don't call him first and Waller allows you to sabotage Bane's Venom.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Oh dang, calling Waller doesn't jeopardize your standing with Gordon? Wish I'd known that...
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member

A new digital comic book tie-in is coming out in February, and it will take place between the two seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    A new digital comic book tie-in is coming out in February, and it will take place between the two seasons.
    I know Marvel did their own tie-in to the Guardians Telltale game, so it's cool to see the same for Batman: The Telltale Series .

Setting it between season 1 and 2 is interesting, as is the premise, and I'm curious who all will appear in it. Be nice to get more Lucius in this.

I also imagine this will deal with the fallout of Bruce's public persona recovering from the revelations about his family by the time season 2 starts.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DR14 View Post
    I like how the key art keeps referencing famous Batman imagery .