Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

The Shadow Volume One: Fire of Creation
    Currently Pulling: Batman/The Shadow, JLA, Black Hammer, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Go Go Power Rangers, ROM, Kill or Be Killed, Slots, Autumnlands, Babyteeth

You can't get no juice outta a dead squirrel!

Fantastic Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Punisher: Back to the War

All-New Member

Black Canary: Kicking and Screaming

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    The Shadow Volume One: Fire of Creation
    I need to get this but I want the hc which is going for silly prices so I'm not buying it unless I can find a good deal on it. Although I remember it being a bit underwhelming when I've first read it but I might have just skimmed through it as it came out. Now that I've read tons of Ennis Punisher I think he would be a good fit for an ongoing Shadow series.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I need to get this but I want the hc which is going for silly prices so I'm not buying it unless I can find a good deal on it. Although I remember it being a bit underwhelming when I've first read it but I might have just skimmed through it as it came out. Now that I've read tons of Ennis Punisher I think he would be a good fit for an ongoing Shadow series.
    This is my first TPB of The Shadow. I've been reading Year One in floppy form. I'm only half way through the trade so I'm reserving judgement until I finish it.
    Currently Pulling: Batman/The Shadow, JLA, Black Hammer, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Go Go Power Rangers, ROM, Kill or Be Killed, Slots, Autumnlands, Babyteeth

You can't get no juice outta a dead squirrel!

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    This is my first TPB of The Shadow. I've been reading Year One in floppy form. I'm only half way through the trade so I'm reserving judgement until I finish it.
    let me know what you think. I loved Year one and Shadow vs Grendel (Death of Margo Lane was good too but not as good as the other two) so I'll be buying this too eventually but I'm still interested in your opinion (not gonna get the rest though, read some Gishler stuff and I don't like his writing).

Finishing the second East of West hardcover. I'm really impressed by this series. I usually need sympathetic characters to get behind but this title succeeds on the world-building alone. I like that Death is much less of a focus in the second book than he was in the first. The art is immaculate.

The Adam Strange Archives vol. 2