Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Uncanny Xmen Omnibus Vol 2

I finished the Catwoman by Balent vol. 1 TPB. I found it awful.

Mister Miracle tp and Thor Omnibus by Straczynski.
    I'd love to have a John Byrne Superman omnibus in my collection.How 'bout it DC?

Astonishing Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Batman/Daredevil: King of New York GN - very mediocre story by Alan Grant with a "helpless" Batman. Nice art by Eduardo Barreto.

I read the first JLA Silver age Omnibus. Wow, was that tough to get through.

Devouring Star Wars: dawn of the jedi volume 1 to 3
    Then later Star Wars Omnibus - A Long Time Ago... Vol. 1 - 5
    Last edited by Cosmicbeing; 02-16-2018 at 08:31 AM.

Eclipse vol 1 & 2 tpb's. Good sci-fi murder mystery and conspiracy in a dystopian future where sun exposure will instantly kill. Enjoying it so far and will continue when next volume releases.

Horizon vol 1 tpb. I liked the story concept, but didn't care much for the execution of it, the writing, or the art. Won't be continuing.

Green Valley OHC. I'd heard a lot of positives on this when the singles were coming out. It wasn't amazing, but it was good enough that I read it all in one sitting. Story has a strong twist early on that makes you want to see how it plays out, despite being a bit of a trope. A tough book to discuss without getting into major spoilers. Solid writing by Max Landis and good Giuseppe Camuncoli art with excellent coloring.

Invincible OHC'S vol. 1-6. Started a complete re-read to finish before the final volume hits in a few months. I've read the first 9 volumes before and have 10 and 11 to read for the first time before getting the last one. It's all just as good the second time as it was the first. Seriously, I absolutely love this book. If it all wraps up with even a half way decent ending it will easily be in my all-time top 10 list, an amazing ending could vault it to top 5.

Daredevil: Shadowland omni. Starting this now as I take breaks on Invincible to stretch it out. Just flipped through it and had forgotten there's some pretty good art in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I flew through Gotham central. it's like binging a good tv series. LOVE that book.
    You are right. It is like a good tv series! Really enjoying it so far.
    Currently Pulling: The Shadow/Batman, Batman/TMNT II, Black Hammer, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Go Go Power Rangers, Kill or Be Killed, Slots, Autumnlands, Babyteeth

"As you know, madness is like gravity...all it takes is a little push."

I just wrapped up Shadowland and I have either Grendel Tales omnibus vol. 2 or Low deluxe HC by Remender on the list next.