Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 128
  1. #1
    Mighty Member RealWonderman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,623

    Default Gal Gadot to star in Wonder Woman II

    I guess now that this has been officially announced, it's time for a new thread.

    http://ew.com/movies/2017/07/22/wond...n-2-announced/
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

  2. #2
    Mighty Member RealWonderman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,623
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

  3. #3
    Mighty Member RealWonderman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,623

    Default

    Sounds like Patty is in, but probably still in negotiation, and not announced yet.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

  4. #4
    Incredible Member dianafan1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    523

    Default

    This news plus the New JL trailer has brightened my day considerably. Wonder Woman is officially an institution in the cinemas!

  5. #5
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Woo Woo Wonder Woman 2!

    Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Sounds like Patty is in, but probably still in negotiation, and not announced yet.
    They should have got this done and hed Patty there for the announcement. WW not only succeeded all expectations, but it's success is going to be a boon for JL and the DCU as a whole. Pay the woman!

  6. #6
    Mighty Member RealWonderman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Awonder View Post
    Woo Woo Wonder Woman 2!



    They should have got this done and hed Patty there for the announcement. WW not only succeeded all expectations, but it's success is going to be a boon for JL and the DCU as a whole. Pay the woman!
    Maybe they want to have something for next years Con? But I have zero concerns that Patty won't be back. I think it is more likely a done deal, but they are holding off announcing it. Leaving some anticipation for us.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

  7. #7
    Ultimate Member Vanguard-01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,901

    Default

    We knew it was coming, but DANG does it feel sweet to see it made official! Wonder Woman has finally hit the big time, boys and girls!

    And I wouldn't worry about Patty. It's clear she wants to do it. She's probably just playing hardball to get WB to agree to all her terms. Remember, it's not always about money. She may also be holding back to get them to give her some guarantee that they'll bankroll some other movie she wants to make somewhere down the road. Maybe she wants to start up her own production company and go into business with WB like Margot Robbie has already done. There could be a lot of moving parts to this deal that just aren't quickly put into motion.

    Unless Patty or WB does something unbelievably stupid, we'll be getting her back. There's no reason why it wouldn't happen.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

    --Lord Alfred Tennyson--

  8. #8
    Incredible Member dianafan1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Maybe they want to have something for next years Con? But I have zero concerns that Patty won't be back. I think it is more likely a done deal, but they are holding off announcing it. Leaving some anticipation for us.
    If Patty doesn't return to WW, I don't want to sound like a pessimist, but, we're doomed.

  9. #9
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    We knew it was coming, but DANG does it feel sweet to see it made official! Wonder Woman has finally hit the big time, boys and girls!

    And I wouldn't worry about Patty. It's clear she wants to do it. She's probably just playing hardball to get WB to agree to all her terms. Remember, it's not always about money. She may also be holding back to get them to give her some guarantee that they'll bankroll some other movie she wants to make somewhere down the road. Maybe she wants to start up her own production company and go into business with WB like Margot Robbie has already done. There could be a lot of moving parts to this deal that just aren't quickly put into motion.

    Unless Patty or WB does something unbelievably stupid, we'll be getting her back. There's no reason why it wouldn't happen.
    It does feel good, but it would feel better with Patty. I wouldn't say I'm worried, yet, and I understand there are a lot of parts, as you say. Still, pay the woman! Unless it's completely unreasonable, give her what she wants. She's earned it. WW is not just a successful single movie, they already made so much more than anticipated, so, they have the extra money. Now is not the time to get cheap.

    Not to mention it would be terrible pr to replace her.

  10. #10
    Mighty Member RealWonderman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Awonder View Post
    It does feel good, but it would feel better with Patty. I wouldn't say I'm worried, yet, and I understand there are a lot of parts, as you say. Still, pay the woman! Unless it's completely unreasonable, give her what she wants. She's earned it. WW is not just a successful single movie, they already made so much more than anticipated, so, they have the extra money. Now is not the time to get cheap.

    Not to mention it would be terrible pr to replace her.
    Yeah...just couldn't see it going that way. I'm so certain we'll have Patty I'd bet my Ultimate Ticket on it!!
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

  11. #11
    Standing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,369

    Default

    I wonder what they're signalling by calling it WONDER WOMAN II--rather than the WONDER WOMAN 2 that we've all been calling it. I guess this is a tip of the hat to SUPERMAN II (although not the perfect message to send, since that movie replaced its director). I also think it looks classic and regal. So maybe a sign that we'll get more back story in the past.

    For united we stand. Divided we fall!
    And if our backs should ever be against the wall,
    We'll be together, Together, you and I.

    --Brotherhood of Man (another Tony Burrows one hit wonder)

  12. #12
    Mighty Member RealWonderman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I wonder what they're signalling by calling it WONDER WOMAN II--rather than the WONDER WOMAN 2 that we've all been calling it. I guess this is a tip of the hat to SUPERMAN II (although not the perfect message to send, since that movie replaced its director). I also think it looks classic and regal. So maybe a sign that we'll get more back story in the past.
    I was thinking that too!!! II instead of 2
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

  13. #13
    Mighty Member Thor2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    1,392

    Default Wonder Woman 2 Gets Release Date- Dec 13, 2019

    http://deadline.com/2017/07/wonder-w...ot-1202136048/

    Right now there's no major competition that week, but the following week has Sony's Masters of the Universe, Universals Wicked and Untitled Disney Fairy Tale Pic.

    BRING IT ON!!!!

    PS: Personally I'm hoping for Cheetah with Dr. Psycho as the cherry on top.
    Last edited by Thor2014; 07-25-2017 at 06:45 PM.

  14. #14
    Mighty Member Gemini's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,406

    Default

    That was fast. I hope we get more details soon I can't imagine not having Cheetah be in it and since Artemis is already cast I think it'd be a waste not to use her too.

  15. #15
    Mighty Member RealWonderman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,623
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •