Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default Who more noticeably muscular in the comics Cassandra Sandsmark or Step Brown?

Both of these characters are drawn being very fit and noticeably muscular in there respected comics series. Who should be more noticeably muscular in the comics Cassandra Sandsmark or Stephanie Brown?

Considering Cass has the power of a god it's Cass. I never thought of Steph as muscular.

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    Both of these characters are drawn being very fit and noticeably muscular in there respected comics series. Who should be more noticeably muscular in the comics Cassandra Sandsmark or Stephanie Brown?
    Wait since when does Cassie Sandsmark have a current comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    I think the poster merely meant the books they've appeared in not headlined

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    A better question for me is when have either of these characters ever been drawn as muscular?

It depends on who's drawing them at the moment. I'd say that they're supposed to be roughly identical.
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

They're looking pretty similar in YJ.

IMG_0061.jpg

Incredible Member

Cass is pretty built here.

Teen Titans (2011-) - It's Our Right To Fight v1

http://www.imagebam.com/image/b15cfd585918633

She pretty built here also!

Did you have to remind me how bad Teen Titans was back than?

Steph muscular? I don´t remember this...

About YJ, wondergirl is more muscular than Steph..
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-26-2017 at 08:47 AM.

Been lurking since '08

Cass is pretty built here.

Teen Titans (2011-) - It's Our Right To Fight v1

http://www.imagebam.com/image/b15cfd585918633

She pretty built here also!

Fiz the first link please - NSFW.

Fantastic Member

Since Cassie Sandsmark has, depending upon which version, super powers - I would argue that she's less likely to be overtly muscular since she doesn't necessarily muscular strength for her heroics. But, Stephanie Brown is, to my understand, a "regular" human, so greater muscular strength would be beneficial.

That typed, the vast majority of female comic book heroes are drawn to look like supermodels irrespective of their age, super-powers, etc, so it would really just come down to the individual artist's idea of what is attractive and appropriate for the characters.

Has to be Sandsmark. Stephanie has never struck me as the hard body type. She was always, in my opinion, the "softest" and most attractive female member of the Batfamily.
    Back from the Phantom Zone... but for how long?

Clearly, Carol Danvers has taken the expression "man up" a little too seriously.

FAVES: A-ko (Project A-ko), Rogue, Cassandra Cain, Supergirl (New 52), Power Girl (Kara Zor-El), She-Hulk, Spider-Gwen, Squirrel Girl, Jessica Cruz, Silk, Cassandra Lang

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Has to be Sandsmark. Stephanie has never struck me as the hard body type. She was always, in my opinion, the "softest" and most attractive female member of the Batfamily.
    I would agree with this.

Cassandra may not (or should not) be rock hard, she is a teen still, and she has powers to help her... but it's still going to be noticeable on her. Though I don't agree with the depiction of her actually having a six-pack, thats not something that just happens.

Stephanie I wholly agree with the observation that she is the softest of all the female bat-family members. Barbara was an adult and a gymnast when she started, Cassandra is a living weapon, Obsidian (remember her?) was a bit of a brute and Kat Kane is an ex-GI, while Stephanie was sort of a work in progress.

But I could see the logic behind it all if it turned out Steph was actually more muscular than Cassandra. Like Cassandra has powers that makes everything outside of fighting a physical breeze to her, she doesn't technically need a workout to maintain anything, and if she does do one, she needs a superhero special before it really affects her. Steph on the other hand only has what nature gave her and thats whats going have her running across rooftops night in and night out while wearing an armored suit and a cape.
    Looks can be deceiving.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    They're looking pretty similar in YJ.

IMG_0061.jpg
    Ooooh, nice roster.
    A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker

Siddhartha Gautama.