Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Syrile Demonthyst View Post
    This is true.
    In fact, in Halo: Reach, one of the Spartan IIIs had a plasma sword driven all the way through him and kept fighting. His organs had to be boiled but he was still killing shit.
    Dudes are crazy.
    Emile ? Yea, Emile was all kinds of amazing.

I liked the mental issues Chief encountered after he lost Cortana. I rather enjoy the story line even if I stopped playing after 4 came out.
    I honestly liked the role reversal. The more human, Cortana became; the more of a machine the Chief became. Up to the point where he physically gave up his humanity, or aspects of it, in order to stop the Didact. Honestly, Halo 5 continues to be good for much the same reason. Blue-Team comes back (Linda, Fred, and Kelly), and even they're like ... "you've done nothing but dive headfirst into mission, after mission, since you lost her. You okay, man?"

Though, if you stopped playing after 4 ... you aware of what's gone down ?
    "Someone or thing has got to pay, it's given too much to take away. Oh I just want a legacy, Oh I just want it all to never fade! Don't we all arrive, at the same place where we began?" - Divisi

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Emile ? Yea, Emile was all kinds of amazing.
    Agreed.
    I actually like the Spartan III characters a lot.
    I wanted more of a squad-game out of Reach but I enjoyed the story (not the multiplayer) a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I honestly liked the role reversal. The more human, Cortana became; the more of a machine the Chief became. Up to the point where he physically gave up his humanity, or aspects of it, in order to stop the Didact. Honestly, Halo 5 continues to be good for much the same reason. Blue-Team comes back (Linda, Fred, and Kelly), and even they're like ... "you've done nothing but dive headfirst into mission, after mission, since you lost her. You okay, man?"

Though, if you stopped playing after 4 ... you aware of what's gone down ?
    Yes, I still keep up with the story.
    I watch the full storyline on YouTube. I just cannot bring myself to buy a One or a Halo game (other than Halo Wars 2 maybe one day) after Halo 4.
    I loathe the multiplayer changes from Reach forward. Still love the universe though and enjoy the story a lot.