Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Cyclops vs Hawkman

any environment and terrain

Cyclops. Most of the time.
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.

Astonishing Member Old School Ollie 1962's Avatar

I would actually like to see this contest. Hawkman is no clay pigeon. He's enough of an aerial tactician and combatant to take Scott's head off. Nth metal provides healing factor I think too.

I thought that it was Friday, but apparently it is Stomp Day.

Cyclops can easily do a wide beam blast that won't miss Hawkman, or anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    I thought that it was Friday, but apparently it is Stomp Day.

Cyclops can easily do a wide beam blast that won't miss Hawkman, or anything else.

In an urban environment? Collateral damage would be epic. Scott is no fool. Neither is Hawkman. Scott's head isn't on a swivel and he can be surprised.

Everybody thinks Hawkman can only fight from the air. He could lure Scott into an ambush on the ground and crush his skull with that mace.

Last edited by Red Wolf; 08-04-2017 at 07:21 PM.

It comes down to tactics. To be fair, it could go either way. But I'll say Hawk 6/10 wins.

How fast is Hawkman moving speed from a standing position compared to the speed of Cyclops' blast? Can Hawkman take to the air before Cyke can tag him?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    How fast is Hawkman moving speed from a standing position compared to the speed of Cyclops' blast? Can Hawkman take to the air before Cyke can tag him?
    Hawkman has mass battle experience because of his past lives as a warrior. He's quick enough when it counts. His eyesight is amazing and even the Flash in vibrating mode couldn't sneak up on him.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redwolf View Post
    Hawkman has mass battle experience because of his past lives as a warrior. He's quick enough when it counts. His eyesight is amazing and even the Flash in vibrating mode couldn't sneak up on him.
    that sounds a lot like PIS to me.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    that sounds a lot like PIS to me.
    How? You expect Hawk to just stand there and let beam boy nail him?. He carries a shield too. Hell, aliens and super villains have been shooting "ray beams" at Hawkman since the golden age. Takes more than that to put Hawk down for the count. And Red's point about battle experience isn't BS or PIS. My only question is, would Hawkman kill Scott?

Quote Originally Posted by Old School Ollie 1962 View Post
    How? You expect Hawk to just stand there and let beam boy nail him?. He carries a shield too. Hell, aliens and super villains have been shooting "ray beams" at Hawkman since the golden age. Takes more than that to put Hawk down for the count. And Red's point about battle experience isn't BS or PIS. My only question is, would Hawkman kill Scott?
    If he had to. He's a warrior. Funny a Green Arrow fan sticking up for Hawkman considering how much the two characters dislike each other.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Old School Ollie 1962 View Post
    no i mean the point about a vibrating flash not being about to sneak up on him.

need a bit more context for this and a scan too.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwolf View Post
    If he had to. He's a warrior. Funny a Green Arrow fan sticking up for Hawkman considering how much the two characters dislike each other.
    This board is replete with Cyclops fans, cousin. Besides, I always enjoyed the Ollie and Carter/Katar arguments. I dig both characters.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    no i mean the point about a vibrating flash not being about to sneak up on him.

need a bit more context for this and a scan too.
    From Identity Crisis