Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post
    Hawkeye daydreaming.
    Attachment 52897
    Oh I loved that one but more because it was hilarious.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: How Marvel Should Have Concluded: S E C R E T - E M P I R E

I was very much enjoying watching Alex Summers and Madelyne Pryor a lot. So their time together gets my vote!

I can't vote for Savage Lands Rogue because of the stuff that happens with Magneto which just grossed me out... with his old ass.

Back from the Phantom Zone... but for how long?

Clearly, Carol Danvers has taken the expression "man up" a little too seriously.

FAVES: A-ko (Project A-ko), Rogue, Cassandra Cain, Supergirl (New 52), Power Girl (Kara Zor-El), She-Hulk, Spider-Gwen, Squirrel Girl, Jessica Cruz, Silk, Cassandra Lang

Niffleheim

Sue, T'challa and Namor

Last edited by DeathGods; 08-11-2017 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post

Is that supposed to be Scott Lang or Eric O'Grady? And who's the woman he's with?

Oh man, this thread just reminds me how much I miss sex and relationships in comics.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Harbinger Renegade / Eternity / War Mother
    -- Coming Soon! -- Dec. Quantum & Woody! / Mar. Shadowman

DC- Dark Nights: Metal / Justice League / Action Comics / Mister Miracle / Hal Jordan and the GLC / Aquaman
    Other- Gwenpool / Kill or Be Killed / The Walking Dead

Invincible Member

Pretty much anything that involves Bucky and Natasha's romance. They were SO GOOD together (curse you Ed Brubaker for ending it as lamely as you did).

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    Oh man, this thread just reminds me how much I miss sex and relationships in comics.
    Just marvel

DC still have it

Cheers, Old Sport Techno_Knight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Is that supposed to be Scott Lang or Eric O'Grady? And who's the woman he's with?
    It's Scott. The woman is Janice Lincoln AKA the new Beetle & Tombstone's daughter.

Fantastic Member

Peter & MJ experimenting with BDSM

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Pretty much anything that involves Bucky and Natasha's romance. They were SO GOOD together (curse you Ed Brubaker for ending it as lamely as you did).
    Definitely!
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Katina "Katchoo" Choovanski, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Carol Danvers, Diana of Themyscira
    Current Pull List: Batman (Selina), Hawkeye, Injustice 2, Uncanny Avengers (Janet), Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, X-Men: Gold (Kitty), Green Arrow & Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (Dinah)
    Most Anticipated: Strangers In Paradise XXV, return of Velvet, Lazarus and Black Widow

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    Yes, I think about this a lot/ I was even tempted to start a thread. I want to see functioning relationships and even families in comics.

Clearly, Carol Danvers has taken the expression "man up" a little too seriously.

FAVES: A-ko (Project A-ko), Rogue, Cassandra Cain, Supergirl (New 52), Power Girl (Kara Zor-El), She-Hulk, Spider-Gwen, Squirrel Girl, Jessica Cruz, Silk, Cassandra Lang

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Yes, I think about this a lot/ I was even tempted to start a thread. I want to see functioning relationships and even families in comics.
    I actually did start a thread about sex and relationships a while back, but I'll admit I've somewhat been neglecting it recently. It could definitely benefit from some fresh perspectives!

http://community.comicbookresources....hips-In-Comics

Oh wait! I can't believe I forgot about THIS moment!

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    I was very much enjoying watching Alex Summers and Madelyne Pryor a lot. So their time together gets my vote!

I can't vote for Savage Lands Rogue because of the stuff that happens with Magneto which just grossed me out... with his old ass.

I loved that savage land series! I need some more of that rogue. Also... guys never get to old for nookie
    "...There are some lies that lodge so deep in the hopes of man that they can never be killed no many how many are
    executed to make the lie true..." -On Communism; Gerard Vanderleun