Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Can Hunter just be called Hunter as a weapon designation by sovereign,and he always thought it was his real name?
    As far as we know Hunter is real name, but I'm also guessing Hitch wrote it so that it doubled as a real and super name too. Sort of like how Nora's nickname is "Cruise." That works as a double entendre because the term is used to describe the motion of a car, and her mom's last name. For Authory's kid, they call her Dory in reference to the Disney/pixar animated character, and that same character was on a quest to find her parents. Cube is likely in reference to the mother box that saved Victor's life.

For Hunter, I'm sure that Hitch gave him that name with a reason and reference behind it. Maybe it's in reference to the "hunter-gatherer" masculine idea? Hunter himself is very self conscious about his gender in relation to his mother's, so that might not be far off. I'm also guessing Hitch was well aware of his last name being Prince, and the name Hunter Prince being pretty evocative.

It's a story that Hitch has had pretty close to the vest for a while now, so I'm sure he put a good amount of thought into little things like the names.
    #MakeAlexGreatAgain

"Your videos give us hope. They give us strength in these times of slow normals, Chun-Li costumes and rampant New York fires.
    We shall overcome. The day will come when we are all warmed up."

-Coffee That

Also, anyone else getting a Channing Tatum-like vibe from the kid? I can damn near hear the slight Alabama accent while I read his dialog lol
    #MakeAlexGreatAgain

"Your videos give us hope. They give us strength in these times of slow normals, Chun-Li costumes and rampant New York fires.

-Coffee That

I just watched him in The Hateful 8, so yeah a bit

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Also, anyone else getting a Channing Tatum-like vibe from the kid? I can damn near hear the slight Alabama accent while I read his dialog lol
    I can see it!

I got a strong Emila Clarke vibe from Dory, too.
    Follow your inner moonlight, do not hide the madness. -Ginsberg

BANNED

Lame and melodramatic without any finesse, oh mom MOOOOM.

Invincible Member Sacred Knight's Avatar

Art's decent, I just wish Superman, Diana, and Hunter didn't all look like they had the ends of their noses chopped off.
    They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son. - Jor-El.

whatever reasons this Hunter kid, may or may not have to be angry with his mother, I can't imagine a single dumber thing to do with time travel, than going back before you were conceived, and act like a jerk to the woman responsible for your existence.
    Between seeing all of Barry's future kids in the Flash and this Justice League, I hope we don't have to wait too long before a certain impulsive grandson pops up in Rebirth.
    Last edited by FishyZombie; 08-10-2017 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    whatever reasons this Hunter kid, may or may not have to be angry with his mother, I can't imagine a single dumber thing to do with time travel, than going back before you were conceived, and act like a jerk to the woman responsible for your existence.
    Lol,u got me there
    #BRINGBACKKON

-Mutation is a bitch

-Don't mess with the "S"

-kon is humans trying to recreate God(Superman)

-kon-el is the human Superman,made by humans,for humanity

Kon-el appreciation thread
    http://community.comicbookresources....l-Appreciation!
    Young Justice (comic and TV) appreciation thread
    http://community.comicbookresources....c-and-tv-show)

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    Between seeing all of Barry's future kids in the Flash and this Justice League, I hope we don't have to wait too long before a certain impulsive grandson pops up in Rebirth.
    made me remember a meme that i cant find easily were a kid traveled to the past to the very day his parents were conceiving him, he greets them then say that was the day he was conceived. they look at each other and then the kid starts to fade away

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

Since Barry mentioned Iris, does it mean he is in relationship with her during this arc? Plus taking into consideration that in The Flash we were introduced to Barry and Iris' future kids just recently?

I'm starting to think that these kids are indeed not who they are talking about. Otherwise it's a very confusing future, especially since it's just 22 years ahead. Because relationship wise these kids don't make sense to me.

I think they are all clones,made with the present day JLs DNA,and "told" that they are the real kids(they mention they are enough to believe the opposite).

I think they are clones created by a someone in the future who needed heroes to fight sovereign,because the JL team were killed off.the story and memories were implanted to make them more willing to be heroes.
    #BRINGBACKKON

-Mutation is a bitch

-Don't mess with the "S"

-kon is humans trying to recreate God(Superman)

-kon-el is the human Superman,made by humans,for humanity

Kon-el appreciation thread
    http://community.comicbookresources....l-Appreciation!
    Young Justice (comic and TV) appreciation thread
    http://community.comicbookresources....c-and-tv-show)

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I got a strong Emila Clarke vibe from Dory, too.
    I can vibe with that. For sure. There's a few shots where she walks that I'm like "Daenerys?" lol
    #MakeAlexGreatAgain

-Coffee That

Yeah, and I'm getting a MAJOR Stallone vibe from Superman.. which is really distracting, as it's not something I think would work well, lol..
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post
    Yeah, and I'm getting a MAJOR Stallone vibe from Superman.. which is really distracting, as it's not something I think would work well, lol..
    Lol "aye yo Lois."

And I suddenly like the Doomsday story line FAR more now that I'm imagining Clark chopping wood, sled pulling, and growing a beard to Hearts On Fire so he can come back to life. At the end he crumples up a pic of Doomsday
    #MakeAlexGreatAgain

-Coffee That

Lol "aye yo Lois."

And I suddenly like the Doomsday story line FAR more now that I'm imagining Clark chopping wood, sled pulling, and growing a beard to Hearts On Fire so he can come back to life. At the end he crumples up a pic of Doomsday
    LOL!!

Hmm.. my brain is now setting the John Williams's Superman theme to Rocky's tempo/progression... and it kinda works?
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/