Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Superman 29 Preview

http://13thdimension.com/exclusive-preview-superman-29/

So Tomasi and Gleason aren't even co-writing this story. It does look good though

Yeah, I'm digging this preview. Looks like a more traditional superman story. Hope Lois tackles the case, too.

This looks good
    #BRINGBACKKON

-Mutation is a bitch

-Don't mess with the "S"

-kon is humans trying to recreate God(Superman)

-kon-el is the human Superman,made by humans,for humanity

Kon-el appreciation thread
    http://community.comicbookresources....l-Appreciation!
    Young Justice (comic and TV) appreciation thread
    http://community.comicbookresources....c-and-tv-show)

Sold.

That's a damn fine preview. I love it when Superman gets down on the ground with us like this and tackles a real problem, instead of punching monsters from outer space. I mean, I love it when Superman punches monsters. But once in a while I want to see him deal with homelessness, mental illness, racism, human trafficking....the problems that actually exist. And this looks like it'll be blending the two extremes, and some of my favorite Superman stories have fallen in that range.

And here's hoping that Jon plays a minor role. Its been too long since we've had a story where he didn't play a central role. This is something Lois should get in on though, seems right up her alley.
    Higher, Faster, Further....More.

Discipline = Freedom.

Invincible: The greatest superhero comic in the universe!

This preview already looks better than the current Action arc. Also, Superman having a pretty normal fear about what could happen is nice see,i hope that Keith still has it on him.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Wait, did Superman FINALLY get a new team or is this a fill in?
    Follow your inner moonlight, do not hide the madness. -Ginsberg

Solid stuff. Keith Champagne's doing alright in those few pages.

Love the Zoo Crew shout out. Makes sense if every universe is another's fiction.
    #MakeAlexGreatAgain

"Your videos give us hope. They give us strength in these times of slow normals, Chun-Li costumes and rampant New York fires.
    We shall overcome. The day will come when we are all warmed up."

-Coffee That

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Damn...This looks great!

It'll be nice to get a nice self contained " Classic" Supes story. Oh...And Jimmy! Feels like we haven't seen him in awhile.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Always nice to see Jimmy turn up. Hopefully we can get the classic Lois/Clark/Jimmy trio to solve this case .

So...are pieces of Parallax infecting all these kids or is Parallax using Zee as a host to grab them all? I wonder why. Is he using them to find Sinestro or is Sinestro using him to do this while he's stuck in Qward? Or was Parallax freed after the end of the first arc for Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps.?

that's parallax right? Thought Sinestro was still bonded with it. So they split up, and now it's infecting kids in Metropolis. I'm guessing Sinestro will want it back under his control. So this will possibly be a Sinestro/Superman team-up, rather than an arc where Sinestro is the bad guy.

Invincible Member Sacred Knight's Avatar

Finally. This looks good.
    They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son. - Jor-El.

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    that's parallax right? Thought Sinestro was still bonded with it. So they split up, and now it's infecting kids in Metropolis. I'm guessing Sinestro will want it back under his control. So this will possibly be a Sinestro/Superman team-up, rather than an arc where Sinestro is the bad guy.
    It might explain Superman's design on the cover if Parallax tries to attach himself to Supes.

BANNED

Looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It might explain Superman's design on the cover if Parallax tries to attach himself to Supes.
    The cover suggests that it might be Superman's choice to help solve what's happening. Don't know why, but I'm getting vibes of the 80's Eclipso story for some reason.
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Astonishing Member

This looks really good.

I see the story title has changed from the previously solicited ''Fear Itself'' to a more engaging title in ''A Minute Longer''

ROFL, the Zoo 52....

Supes talking with the parents and bringing up his connections to the Planet really help to justify the move back to Metropolis, these are the sort of cases Clark definitely needs to be around to cover