Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I remember their first appearance in B&R Eternal, where they and Batgirl were really abrasive to Dick for seemingly no reason .
    Oh yeah when Bruce was attacked. Also when will writers learn that putting down established characters doesn't make new ones more likable ?

Astonishing Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Yeah, I have zero interest in this. Bruce doesn't need any more books, and attaching Duke to him isn't interesting enough to warrant another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I remember their first appearance in B&R Eternal, where they and Batgirl were really abrasive to Dick for seemingly no reason .
    I think the reason was that Tynion was writing it.

I'll go ahead and add my 2cents....

I'm not sure I've ever seen a character so disliked, for some of the most asinine reasons...

Also, since his introduction in "13", none of my favorite Bat 🦇 Family members have been shunned upon...

Jason... RHTO is on what, Vol 3 now...

Damian... The only family member more popular, is his pops...

Cassandra... She's Back!!!!

Batwing... David, not Luke. Ok, David got shafted, but that was editorial, not Duke...

Real sh!t, I just don't get the hate, or maybe I do, I just don't have the time or energy to take it there, it could get nasty...

With that being said, I'm buying the mini to help support the character, because at the end of the day, I want to see all minority characters win, it won't happen, but I sleep good at night knowing I did my part... Peace!
    #Shadowman 3/28/18