Default Shin Godzilla VS 2014 Godzilla

Shin Godzilla VS 2014 Godzilla fight is in Beijing.

2014 is going to get chopped to bits; Shin Godzilla doesn't have melee feats so that's an auto-loss for him, BUT, his beam feats put him out ahead of every other Godzilla except Final Wars(what with GFW being able to shoot things in orbit, and all...) when it comes to long-range attacks(this thing cold engage its targets from all the way across the city, something we've never seen a Godzilla do before...)

2014 wasn't exactly durable, either; he was shown being pierced by the MUTO's spikey limbs, which took a bit of work to knock buildings down with.

Shin Godzilla was bisecting buildings with his beam spam. If any of those hit 2014, its going to be a catastrophic wound. If 2014 gets hit with all of them?

He's going to end up on a sushi platter.

Last edited by T51R; 08-10-2017 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    his beam feats put him out ahead of every other Godzilla except Final Wars
    so you think Shin Godzilla is the 2ed strongest movie Godzilla after FW? im not sure i agree.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    so you think Shin Godzilla is the 2ed strongest movie Godzilla after FW? im not sure i agree.
    Only when it comes to beam feats.

In melee he's the weakest since he has zero feats against other Kaiju. If 2014 manages to get into range to grapple or tailstrike, since Shin has zero tanking feats, IMHO its over.

Astonishing Member The Chou Lives's Avatar

Yeah She n beam spams. 14 was more of a melee fighter.

It'll be interesting seeing in future movies if Legendary Godzilla's atomic breath is expanded on as supposedly it was being suppressed by the MUTOs emp aura.

That said I don't think we'll ever see laser beam spam like Shin Godzilla.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    his beam feats put him out ahead of every other Godzilla except Final Wars
    I agree with T51R

Shin Godzilla was the biggest and most terrifying version of Godzilla released so far. Her beams destroyed an entire city and was able to tank heavy firepower.

2014 is faster and can fight at close range so if 2014 Godzilla gets close enough, 2014's chances skyrocket. The problem is, I can't see 2014 getting close enough to do the job without getting blasted to pieces first

Fantastic Member

Even if Legendary Godzilla manage to harm Shin, it will likely result in more Shin Godzillas being spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I'd throw 90s Godzilla as a potential fight for Shin, particularly burning Godzilla. IDW Godzilla is pretty crazy too

I haven't seen Shin Godzilla yet, is it worth it? I've seen all the Showa films but I'm soon gonna watch the 80s and 90s flicks. Is Shin great? Better or worse than the 2014 flick? Not in a fight, quality of movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid Is View Post
    I haven't seen Shin Godzilla yet, is it worth it? I've seen all the Showa films but I'm soon gonna watch the 80s and 90s flicks. Is Shin great? Better or worse than the 2014 flick? Not in a fight, quality of movie.
    It's good, and has an interestingly different version of Godzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid Is View Post
    it has good and bad init definitely worth a look id put it equal with 2014 godzill more or less.