Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Justice League #27 Preview SPoilers

https://doomrocket.com/dcp-justice-league-27/

There seems to be some tension with Hunter (I have to say that is such a cool name) and Diana.
    Richard Alexander

Invincible Member Sacred Knight's Avatar

Its going to turn out that Diana hid him away to protect him from something, perhaps Sovereign, perhaps Ares. Some malevolent force.
    They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son. - Jor-El.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Its going to turn out that Diana hid him away to protect him from something, perhaps Sovereign, perhaps Ares. Some malevolent force.
    For some reason, i'm thinking Sovereign is Bruce's daughter. Her Armor reminds me of the armor that Bruce had when he went to save Damien and Lois used.
    Richard Alexander

It does have a bit of a Bat-feel to it in a sense. And I have a hard time believing the arc will go on without a presence of some kin of his.
    They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son. - Jor-El.

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    https://doomrocket.com/dcp-justice-league-27/

There seems to be some tension with Hunter (I have to say that is such a cool name) and Diana.

I find Hunter's name to be very run of the mill and generic but different strokes for different folks....
    Currently Reading: Aquaman, Batgirl & The Birds of Prey, Green Arrow. Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps, Justice League of America, The Terrifics, Titans, Wonder Woman, & Wonder Woman '77.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I find Hunter's name to be very run of the mill and generic but different strokes for different folks....
    I love it, Diana named after the goddess of the hunt having a son named Hunter is nice symmetry.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    I love it, Diana named after the goddess of the hunt having a son named Hunter is nice symmetry.

It just needs something added to it. Maybe Olympian Hunter, God Hunter, or War Hunter?
    Currently Reading: Aquaman, Batgirl & The Birds of Prey, Green Arrow. Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps, Justice League of America, The Terrifics, Titans, Wonder Woman, & Wonder Woman '77.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    It just needs something added to it. Maybe Olympian Hunter, God Hunter, or War Hunter?
    But it's just a first name, not a hero code name... So "Hunter" like "Bruce" or "William".... I have a friend who named her son Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by wonder39 View Post
    But it's just a first name, not a hero code name... So "Hunter" like "Bruce" or "William".... I have a friend who named her son Hunter.

Thanks for clarifying. So what's his code-name?

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    She abandoned him, why would she name a son and then abandon him?

anyway this is bad, fanfic levels about wonder woman (not the name, but the story)

Hunter only think she abandoned him, he accuses her of abandoning him because he wasn't female but its said in a unsure tone. He's guessing she abandoned him and rationalizing why.

Note: I'm not reading JL, just skimmed through the preview as this arc seems slightly intriguing. Minor Nitpick.....
    Do we really need the justice league introduced again 27 issues in. I know this might be someone's first issue and Mera and the lanterns might need to be introduced, but no one who has ever read a comic even if it's their first do not need the trinity to be introduced.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

Heh, Wonder Woman is a terrible parent.
    Also visit my blog where I expose Wonder Woman for the criminal she is!

How come these anonymous sources failed to report Zack Snyder had left post-production on Justice League? They seem to know everything now...

Probably not, she probably didn't get the chance to be one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Probably not, she probably didn't get the chance to be one.
    Yeah, I was going to say - I don't think Diana would have abandoned him if she had a choice. Something happened to her.

"You are here. You fought the weekend war, and you made it to the other side. Welcome to Monday; you can be anyone here. This is a new day, a new beginning, a new chance to be great. We are wiser and wilder than we were yesterday. Go kiss a stranger. Scream your favorite song from the top of the tallest building. You have the right to remain rock and roll. This is the end of the innocence; youth wasn't wasted on us. Now get out there, and write your story." - Brian Logan Dales, The Summer Set