Default The Biggest Songs of All time according to chartmasters.org website

Note: The list is only based on all songs that were treated on the website which explains no Michael Jackson songs on the list because Michael Jackson has not been analyzed yet by the website. And for me, only MJ might have a song that could possibly beat the biggest song on the current list as well as Bing Crosby's White Christmas.

The biggest songs so far... led by Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On"

Article link: http://chartmasters.org/2017/08/cspc...y-analysis/24/

Showing y'all the biggest 10:

CSPC OVERALL SALES – Tracks Ranking

1 1997 Cιline Dion – My Heart Will Go On [Let’s Talk About Love] – 36,370,000

2 1992 Whitney Houston – I Will Always Love You [The Bodyguard] – 33,620,000

3 1977 Bee Gees – Stayin’ Alive [Saturday Night Fever] – 31,460,000

4 1975 Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody [A Night At The Opera] – 26,270,000

5 1971 Led Zeppelin – Stairway To Heaven [Led Zeppelin IV] – 26,120,000

6 1976 ABBA – Dancing Queen [Arrival] – 24,300,000

7 1987 U2 – With Or Without You [The Joshua Tree] – 23,140,000

8 1986 Bon Jovi – Livin’ on a Prayer [Slippery When Wet] – 23,110,000

9 1975 Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here [Wish You Were Here] – 22,260,000

10 1996 Spice Girls – Wannabe [Spice] – 20,550,000
    "Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.

You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl solo, X-men Gold, Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther solo, Black Panther And The Crew and Black Panther: World of Wakanda

"The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month"

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter), Celine Dion (Music)

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Well, I own five of those albums (A Night At The Opera, Four Symbols, The Joshua Tree, Slippery When Wet and Wish You Were Here). At least a couple of them I'd place amongst the best albums ever made (IV, WYWH).

What's the significance to this though? Not to be a killjoy but what am I meant to glean from this?

No Beatles?

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    No Beatles?
    In the top 10 yes. No Beatles. Their biggest single is "let it be" and is #29 on the list.

You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl solo, X-men Gold, Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther solo, Black Panther And The Crew and Black Panther: World of Wakanda

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter), Celine Dion (Music)

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    Well, I own five of those albums (A Night At The Opera, Four Symbols, The Joshua Tree, Slippery When Wet and Wish You Were Here). At least a couple of them I'd place amongst the best albums ever made (IV, WYWH).

What's the significance to this though? Not to be a killjoy but what am I meant to glean from this?
    We're supposed to be in awe of Celine Dion...

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post

The greatness of Celine Dion. Buwahahaha. Just kidding. Just an information of knowing which are the bestselling singles of all time, though the list is not complete, but at least we have an idea.

My Heart Will Go On was #1 in the US Billboard Hot 100 for 2 weeks only, yet has sold more than Mariah Carey and Boyz 2 Men's collaboration "one sweet day" which was number 1 on the said chart for 16 weeks.
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 08-12-2017 at 08:45 PM.