Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default If it wasn't Negasonic Teenage Warhead, who would you want to have the role?

Negasonic Teenage Warhead was sort of like a random character chosen by the Deadpool management. But if they didn't choose her, which character would you want them to have chosen and have the same role?

"Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.

[SIZE=2]You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl solo, X-men Gold, Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther solo and Storm's second ongoing solo coming on 2018 with Ta-Nehisi Coates as writer as Jen Bartel as artist/SIZE]

"The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month"

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter), Celine Dion (Music)

Incredible Member

Armor could work, but Surge just seems like a cooler choice to me.
    So, Surge.

Cannonball. I mean, she basically is Cannonball.
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

I think a lot of you would already guess who would I choose.And yes, Penance would have been a great replacement for Negasonic cos Penance is also strong and swift but looks more badass.
    "Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.

[SIZE=2]You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl solo, X-men Gold, Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther solo and Storm's second ongoing solo coming on 2018 with Ta-Nehisi Coates as writer as Jen Bartel as artist/SIZE]

"The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month"

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter), Celine Dion (Music)

Any D-list mutant with a weird awesome name. That's all NTW was in Deadpool. Just a joke character(nothing wrong with that). Personality doesn't matter. They would change her/him to an emo teen anyway.
    “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
    -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Meltdown which every clue pointed to that conclusion. I felt her power set would have been even more visually appealing onscreen
    #keepsunspotblack

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I think a lot of you would already guess who would I choose.And yes, Penance would have been a great replacement for Negasonic cos Penance is also strong and swift but looks more badass.
    Half the point of the character in the movie is that she looks like just some girl.
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

For me? For kicks?

Dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Raefe Mahadeo View Post
    Armor could work, but Surge just seems like a cooler choice to me.
    So, Surge.
    HEY YOU READ MY MIND.

Armor was the first to pop out of my head.

I will also say, Paige/Husk

Incredible Member

Any member of the original generation x or the new X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Half the point of the character in the movie is that she looks like just some girl.
    I didn't get that at all.
    #keepsunspotblack

Incredible Member

Loa.

A destructive Kitty Pryde, teaming up with Colossus, with commentary by Deadpool. Not to mention a hopeful recreation of that Necrosha team-up of theirs.

It's hard to make a decision, given how well Negasonic Teenage Warhead turned out. She was an unexpected treat that helped make Deadpool a great movie. I'm not sure who could've filled her role in hindsight. It would've been nice to have someone like Iceman or Kitty Pryde in the mix. That could've made the movie feel more like an X-men movie, but that might have made it feel less like a Deadpool movie. If they were going to use a less major character, then someone like Jubilee or Marrow would've filled the role nicely. But if I had to pick anyone, I'd go with Jubilee.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    It's hard to make a decision, given how well Negasonic Teenage Warhead turned out. She was an unexpected treat that helped make Deadpool a great movie. I'm not sure who could've filled her role in hindsight. It would've been nice to have someone like Iceman or Kitty Pryde in the mix. That could've made the movie feel more like an X-men movie, but that might have made it feel less like a Deadpool movie. If they were going to use a less major character, then someone like Jubilee or Marrow would've filled the role nicely. But if I had to pick anyone, I'd go with Jubilee.
    To the bolded: anyone who could've caused a big enough explosion for the last scene.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

If there was going to be a teen role, I'd have wanted it to be Siryn at the time... but that would TOTALLY change the movie and open up a whole can of worms.. so I'm glad they went with NTW.