Astonishing Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Default X-Men Grand Design

I was wondering something, after reading this article about X-Men Grand Design.

www.cbr.com/why-x-men-grand-design-impo

Will it be reprints of older issues or will stories be retold or summarise with me art.

I'm reading theX-titles for decades and wonder if it will be a cool read for long time fans.

How do you think about this mini?
    Stop complaining and start dancing

From the article "Hip Hop Family Tree cartoonist Ed Piskor is writing and drawing the upcoming miniseries X-Men: Grand Design" - so not reprints.

Bleeding cool has a preview with more info. 6 issue mini series, only two issues will be released a year, as well a paperback containing both issues and a classic X-Men story for comparison sake
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07...-grand-design/

I'm looking forward to it , preview looks good.
    Last edited by Shambles; 08-13-2017 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shambles View Post
    From the article "Hip Hop Family Tree cartoonist Ed Piskor is writing and drawing the upcoming miniseries X-Men: Grand Design" - so not reprints.

Bleeding cool has a preview with more info. 6 issue mini series, only two issues will be released a year, as well a paperback containing both issues and a classic X-Men story for comparison sake
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07...-grand-design/

I'm looking forward to it , preview looks good.
    Only two issues a year? It will take 3 years to collect these?
    It looks very interesting but I will just forget about it and maybe my future self will buy the paperback because my present self just can't be bothered.

I'm looking forward to this. It's a strange, but inventive approach to X-men comics. Marvel has shown a willingness to take chances and mix things up in the past. But they really haven't done much of that since Secret Wars so I hope this acts as a catalyst of sorts.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

Piskor has said it will only cover 1963-1991, but Marvel refuses to retract their "every issue covers a decade" lie.