Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

I don't get this fascination for making magic characters, mainly female, goth or punky. It's so overused and honestly a dead trend.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I don't get this fascination for making magic characters, mainly female, goth or punky. It's so overused and honestly a dead trend.
    I think it's because people usually associate magic or the occult with "goth" and "moody" nowadays.

It works with someone like Raven given her background and powers, but with someone like Zatanna, who's usually a more brighter and sunnier person, it feels wrong. At least in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it's because people usually associate magic or the occult with "goth" and "moody" nowadays.

It works with someone like Raven given her background and powers, but with someone like Zatanna, who's usually a more brighter and sunnier person, it feels wrong. At least in my opinion.
    Completely agree. Far better to use a completely different character that use Zatanna like that.

I am in agreement with Frontier and JackDaw, that design does not really fit Zatanna's character. That's something that I could see Black Alice, Raven or may be even a retooled Traci 13 wearing but not Zatanna.

Anyway, I am looking forward to checking out the Mystik U.
    RIP Captain Jim